Khan Law PLLC is currently hiring for the following positions:
Complex Commercial Litigation Associate
An excellent opportunity for a junior attorney to develop a career in complex business litigation!
Primary responsibility will be to assist lead attorney with the prosecution of cases, including through:
- Drafting motions and supporting memoranda of law, including legal research;
- Factual analysis; and
- Preparation for and representation at depositions, motion hearings, mediations, arbitrations and trials.
Upon accumulation of necessary experience, the associate will be designated lead attorney for select matters as well.
Secondary responsibility will include research and preparation of articles for publication in scholarly and trade journals on subject matter relevant to the firm’s client base.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school;
- Strong academic credentials; and
- Admission to practice in Massachusetts.
- 1-3 years practicing as an attorney handling civil matters in Massachusetts;
- Experience working in the construction industry;
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in a STEM field; and
- Admission to practice (or pending admission) in Rhode Island.
Please provide a resume, writing sample and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.